Saturday, August 1, 2009

Hair Breakage?

I am an African American/Native American/Caucasian American/Creole (Souhtern French) and my hair is breaking off in the front. Usually, african american's hair breaks out in the back but as some people say I have that good straight hair in the back. The only problem is, my hair is half the length it is in the back and my hair is pretty long. My hair isn't straight but it isn't "nappy"-like...can someone help me please?!?!?!



Hair Breakage?

If you tie up your hair or use pins, I would recommend not doing that for a month and see the difference. You would be surprised as to how much hair actually gets damaged from wearing pony tails or from tight hair styles where the hair in the front is being pulled.



Leave your hair down for a month at all times and use moisturizing shampoos and conditioners and oils for your hair to help repair the existing damage.



Hope this helps!



Hair Breakage?

Are you haitian? I say to ask a grandmother or mother to ask for natral remides.



Hair Breakage?

use a leave in conditioner and keep your scalp and hair oiled.....

No comments:

Post a Comment