Saturday, August 1, 2009

A weird question about my hair...?

Ok this is a little strange. I am biracial ( african american and asian) and I was born with straight hair (lots of hair) and when I turned 2 yrs old my hair turned very curly and got a bit nappy over the years. Although some areas remain straight. Is it possible to have straight hair all over again? I have noticed some of my hair turning back straight? How did my hair change in the first place.?



A weird question about my hair...?

Most people's hair changes, though not that drastic. It would be possible, but not likely for you to have straight hair again. Most people's hair changes every 7 years. Up until i was seving i had a fro, the it got longer and frizzier, and at 14 it kinda calmed down. So really it depends on when your 7 years is up!

No comments:

Post a Comment