Thursday, October 8, 2009

African American Hair?

I am trying not to put heat to my hair and just wash it, but if it gets nappy what should I do without perming it or using the hot comb?



African American Hair?

It's really hard to keep your hair from napping when you don't want to use heat. To keep your hair moisturized use a leave-in conditioner, the Olive Oir brand works very well. Moisterized hair napps less. Also you can brush your hair when it's 70-80% dry with a blow dryer on low heat. I find, personally, that after shampooing and putting in moisterizer to use a wide tooth comb to comb out my hair from the roots in the shower. This prevents the napps from getting really bad when I get out and it's dry. Hope that helps!



African American Hair?

relax it!



African American Hair?

I can only recommend you Dark %26amp; Lovely hair products and after washing your hair with it, putting a leave-in conditioner and letting your hair dry for several days attached until it actually is dry and finally straightening it with a good quality hair straightener. It has worked 100% for a friend of mine, who has very frizzy/dry/thick/long hair.



Hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment