Thursday, October 8, 2009

How should I braid lock my hair?

I know the basics: section, braid, twist as the new growth comes out, but how large should my sections be? I was told I can't have small ones because of the texture of my hair; they'll break. Please! I've seen people with hair waaay nappier than mine with small locks and their hair is fine. I need to hear from African American women that have locks. My hair is thick, 100% natural, and coarse, but not too nappy at all. Any advice on the size I should have would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!



How should I braid lock my hair?

How about do your hair how ever you would like. Sound good? Because it sounds good to me. I think people need to stop relying on other people to tell you how to dress and look. Lets be independent okay people?! Alot of people today are so dependent on others that it's sickening! It's sickening that people can't even decide what to look like.



Want my opinion? Of course you did otherwise you wouldn't have posted this question. My opinion is that you need to stop stressing about the way you look. If that is the only way you can get people to talk to you or something then that is very sad!



How should I braid lock my hair?

it can be small just make sure it's not tiny

No comments:

Post a Comment