Thursday, October 8, 2009

What is the best and quickest way to get my hair to grow?

I'm of mixed background. (Caucasian and African-American) I love my hair, it's extremely thick, (not white gurl thick but very very thick) but it doesn't get nappy. LOL



Alot of people compare it to latino hair, but it's way thicker and more coarse than that.



I just wish there were an easier and quicker way to get it straight other than a flat iron. Plus I want something that'll last a while and that won't cost a fortune. If anyone can help I'd really appreciate it. Thanx. :)



What is the best and quickest way to get my hair to grow?

For the straightening you can try a chemical relaxer... available for to do at home or it may be easier to have it done at a salon. The relaxer with take a lot of the curl out, which will be quicker to deal with when styling, but also be cheaper than an expensive chemical straightening.



As for getting your hair to grow... check with your doctor first but a good multivitamin will help. I've heard great things about prenatal vitamins, which are available over the counter.



What is the best and quickest way to get my hair to grow?

The secret formula for hair growth is to see that hair remains healthy. And these simple home remedies which will help your hair to grow can be made at home and work out less expensive than other alternative forms of medicines. Try



http://solutionsforhairgrowth.blogspot.c... for more details.



What is the best and quickest way to get my hair to grow?

Have you considered thermal reconditioning? Here's some info:



http://www.hairboutique.com/tips/tip1104...



What is the best and quickest way to get my hair to grow?

if you want your hair to grow go to adoctor to get something for it

No comments:

Post a Comment