Thursday, October 8, 2009

Hair help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

I have short hair that goes down to my ears. It is very thick and nappy (unfortuanately) i dont know what to do with it! HELP



Hair help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

Options



You could twist it and then curl it with some curlers and maybe highlight it to give it a little edge.



You could add some extensions



You could perm it and try for the halle berry look



sorry if i'm no help but i'm in the same boat as you



Hair help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

Oh my gosh you're so lucky! You already got all your hair cut off so I would go with something drastic. I would honestly suggest a classy mohawk like Naima on America's Next Top Model, I'll give a link, it's so cute. If you're African American you usually don't need gel or anything to make it stand up, so it's all good.



http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j7/tre...

No comments:

Post a Comment