Thursday, October 8, 2009

I am afro american, my little baby daughter has dry nappy hair can anyone knows a good hair creme to

I would not suggest the Luster's pink oil. It will dry her hair out even more.



try Carol's Daughter's product. It's natural and she also has a baby product line.



www.carolsdaughter.com



My "extended family" daughter uses it and Ryan's hair has grown tremendously.



I am afro american, my little baby daughter has dry nappy hair can anyone knows a good hair creme to use?

I forgot the name of it, but it comes in a yellow jar.



I am afro american, my little baby daughter has dry nappy hair can anyone knows a good hair creme to use?

yes, Africa's Best works the best on anybody's hair of the African American ethnicity. Also try a gentle touch-up or conditioner to ease it up a bit. Try a deep condition or use a hot comb, but remeber not to use heat to much. Also try any product that has been out for a while, for those or much more effective. Mr. Miracle products are my favorite. They provide a great cream, but also provide hair growth so tremendously. Hope I could help



I am afro american, my little baby daughter has dry nappy hair can anyone knows a good hair creme to use?

Luster's Pink Oil Moisturizing Lotion or Just 4 Me Hair Dressing

No comments:

Post a Comment