Thursday, October 8, 2009

How can i make my hair wet and wavy without it getting thick and dry and hard when i use moouse?

I have medium type hair itz like n the middle its not nappy(it jus getz real thick) but i do get perms....but everytime i do the wet in wavy n my hair dries it getz all thick and bushy lookin and it getz very hard when i use moouse.....what should I do?



How can i make my hair wet and wavy without it getting thick and dry and hard when i use moouse?

that's what i winder too....many plp do it at my skool and i can't figure out hoe the heck they do it...lol.



it's a very pretty look though.



:D



How can i make my hair wet and wavy without it getting thick and dry and hard when i use moouse?

You can try a different kind of mousse. I have naturally wavy hair, and I use Garnier Fructis Curls mousse, which keeps my hair less frizzy, makes it shiny and doesn't feel stiff at all. Let your hair air dry after you apply the mousse and then use a thick comb first when it's dry, and finally use a really fine comb to make it shiny and crunch-free.

No comments:

Post a Comment