Thursday, October 8, 2009

Hair Trouble I have a good graid of Hair BUT !?

My Hairs texture varies from the front to the back I want to get it all the same texture so I can get it very curly by the way if it helps I am a black male its like the front is very Nappy and the back is very curly id much rather have curly hair Ive tired shampoos that are supposed to make your hair curly but nothing I tried grease and everything but nothing works need help Please Also I dont want n e thing like an S-Curl lol i want it curly like locks of curls so my GF can run her fingers through my hair LOL i like that thnx



Hair Trouble I have a good graid of Hair BUT !?

Hi. I think what you need is a good moisturizer for your hair. Shampoo and conditioner can only help your hair be clean and prepare it for styling, but the styling products you use defines your curls. I suggest you go for more products that have no petroleum and mineral oil, products with less chemicals and more natural ingredients. This has worked for me. Here they are:



www.curls.biz



www.honeyfig.com



www.sistasplace.com



www.curlicious.com



www.qhemetbiologics.com



www.longlovelylocks.com



www.naanishoppe.com



www.curljunkie.com



The only thing is that these products are targeted for women, like most products anyway. But they can be used for men with curly, kinky, coily and wavy hair. Its just men dont really care for hair like women do. You know what Im talking about. If men were like women with hair, they'd be called fruity. But men have hair problems too. So I would suggest that you get a moisturizing cream you can put in your hair when wet, and a leave-in conditioner to spray on your hair to revive the curl.



You should also read the hair care tips they have if you are interested in how to apply the product or how you can take care of your hair and enhance the curls your hair really has. Some people use gel, so they have on the websites too. Not that nasty flaky gel either, the more natural gel. Hope this helps. God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment