Thursday, October 8, 2009

Sorry for my ignorance: but what is nappy hair and why is it racist?

It's okay you don't know, you don't know. Nappy hair means that you a person has so many naps and knots in their hair that they either can't get a comb or brush through it, or it's a difficult task. It's racist (I believe) because white slave owners use to refer to the slaves as Nappy hair compared to the whites who had straight hair. Although people think that I'm mixed because my hair is very staight for a black girl.



Oh and ******** are Animals, you should stop talking about your family like that. The only ******* I see is you.



Sorry for my ignorance: but what is nappy hair and why is it racist?

Technically it isn't, white people can have nappy hair too. It was an insensitive thing to say, and probably had some racist intent. Caling them Ho's didn't help matters either.

No comments:

Post a Comment