Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Can a white person have nappy hair?

%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;Has nappy hair every day after a long one. I'm very "white" and have extremely curly hair that tangles and gets messed up no matter what I "do" to it. I can brush it out an get all fuzzy headed and 30 seconds later you can't get a brush through it. I'm very sure that nappy hair is not decided strictly upon race.



Can a white person have nappy hair?

Yes if they dont shower.



Can a white person have nappy hair?

Yes! I've seen it before. My old teacher does and we asked him how it happened he said he just stopped combing his hair. Now it just looks long and VERY nappy all knotted and stuff.



Can a white person have nappy hair?

yeeep..



Can a white person have nappy hair?

It's possible, but they are usually biracial



Can a white person have nappy hair?

Yes.



Can a white person have nappy hair?

Duh! Have you SEEN Heather Locklear???



Can a white person have nappy hair?

good quesiton



Can a white person have nappy hair?

OH YES-- HAVE SEEN MANY--RELATED TO A FEW



Can a white person have nappy hair?

yea ive seen it, i knew this guy in high school that had it, he came out white but i think that his mom traveled thru africa back in the day without his dad knowing hahaha cause both of his parents that i have seen have regular white person hair



Can a white person have nappy hair?

heck yeh



Can a white person have nappy hair?

nappy means knotty, ratty, tangled, so YEP, white people's hair gets nappy too...



Can a white person have nappy hair?

no then again yes



Can a white person have nappy hair?

It's possible.. I have very very curly hair that could easily be classified as "nappy roots." =D I'm Italian though I do have some Cape Verdean members in my family.. but it's only by marriage, so that's not the answer. It's all in our genes.. and then again, not everybody knows our entire family tree, ethnicities and all.



Can a white person have nappy hair?

Yes. The hair of black peoples is more adequate for dreadlocks than hair of white peoples.



Can a white person have nappy hair?

absolutely. Hair with tight curls in white people can be natural or can be obtained with perming. I had a groovy fro back in the 1970's courtesy of a high alkaline perm and my hair wound on pipe cleaners versus perm rollers. My normally bone straight hair was so nappy it wouldn;t move in a stiff breeze.



Can a white person have nappy hair?

Yes I have seen it before especially on the males.



Can a white person have nappy hair?

yes the jews have some messed up naps

No comments:

Post a Comment