Thursday, July 30, 2009

Hair was nice, black, and soft until I hit puberty. Now it's dry, brittle, and I hate it. Why?

When I was younger I had the regular hispanic hair. Black, long, soft. I noticed when I hit puberty it started becoming nappy, curly, and brittle. I did dye my hair a lot but so much time has passed that new hair has come out. But it still comes out nasty. My scalp does flake, a lot. So is it that causing my hair to be gross? It feels good in certain spots but on the bangs its jacked up. Head and shoulders doesn't work, I even tried tgel. HELP



Hair was nice, black, and soft until I hit puberty. Now it's dry, brittle, and I hate it. Why?

when i hit puberty



we got these pamflit type things from our school



it explained everything that would happen;



and it also included hair care;



it said you have to shower more often and wash your hair more frequently



you have to wash your hair from root to tip.



and message it into your scalp;



a good brand for that is Garnier.



thanks for taking my advise if you did.



that's all i konw so far;



Hair was nice, black, and soft until I hit puberty. Now it's dry, brittle, and I hate it. Why?

you could have thyroid problems. Your thyroid gland is in your neck and regulates hormones as you develop. when your thyroid isnt functioning properly a side effect will be kinky and coarse hair, and you will start noticing the effects around the time you mature or the ending of puberty. i suggest you go to the drs and get checked for that, just to be safe...



Hair was nice, black, and soft until I hit puberty. Now it's dry, brittle, and I hate it. Why?

When I hit puberty my hair got really puffy when i got 2 the sun and i washed it like 2 or 3 times a day but it didnt work i got hightlights to try to make it better but it didnt so now i dont put anything in my hair like i use to dont worry its normal it happens

No comments:

Post a Comment