Thursday, July 30, 2009

Nappy Hair Needs A good hot comb?

I need a really good hot comb because i have really nappy african -american hair i tried a lot of different hot combs do u know a goood hot comb that could tame this nappy african hair that i could find in a beauty supply store?



Nappy Hair Needs A good hot comb?

I still press my hair too...the best hot comb to use is one that you have to put on the stove...old school style. I don't know if you use an electric one or one that you have to put on the stove but if you really want to get your hair straight, then use the old school method. I do, however, recommend the Gold N Hot Professional Ceramic Hot Comb. I use that one when I need a quick touch up.



Nappy Hair Needs A good hot comb?

Have you ever tried just doing a relaxer ? It will last longer and you have plenty of choices. The hot comb will damage the hair more.



Nappy Hair Needs A good hot comb?

i wish i new the answer i permed my hair for the first time 1 day ago because i got tired of not finding the right products



Nappy Hair Needs A good hot comb?

why not try a relaxer?



Nappy Hair Needs A good hot comb?

Why not work with your hair and find styles that are easy to do without heat necessarily?



http://www.motowngirl.com



Nappy Hair Needs A good hot comb?

All hot combs works the same. It is the way you use it to make your hair really straight and stay straight. Never dry press it, always add an oil to your hair when pressing it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment