Thursday, July 30, 2009

My long hair gets nappy and dosn't last when I straighten it! Should I cut it or condition it?

My hair gets tangles so easily! I want to cut it short, by my collerbone but Im so scared, my hair has been past my mid-back for my whole life!



If it condition it alot, can I straighten my short hair everyday?



My long hair gets nappy and dosn't last when I straighten it! Should I cut it or condition it?

If you think you are going to regret cutting it, then don't do it. It will take a long time to get it long again. Cutting it will help with tangles, etc. Try using 'Pantene pro-v' detangling spray. It works wonders on my hair. You can find it anywhere. If it doesn't last, try getting a new straightener? I use a sedu, and it works great. A chi works good too. Make sure to use a protection spray on your hair when using a straightener, so it won't damage it as much.



My long hair gets nappy and dosn't last when I straighten it! Should I cut it or condition it?

well if its to long, get a hair cut. But if its not that long then jus use lots of conditionaire. but you shouldnt straighten ur hair to much.. or else it'll dry up and it'll be like fake hair. (a weave) i myselft had long hair.. but no that long i get hair cuts in the summer. and then let it grow out. when i get hair cuts, i get it realy short.



My long hair gets nappy and dosn't last when I straighten it! Should I cut it or condition it?

if its been that long all you,r life its time for a change short hair if you get the style right is attractive

No comments:

Post a Comment