Thursday, July 30, 2009

I want kinky and nappy hair help please?

i got a perm 4 months ago but



i want it out fast as i can any 1 plz



give me they stratergy on how to



get rid of the perm or make my hair



nappy and kinky again i want my natural



hair back plz ill do anything please....but not cutting



it off



I want kinky and nappy hair help please?

you cannot reverse a relaxer. you will eventually have to cut of all of that relaxed hair. relaxers are a chemical process. do not try to undo it unless you want to be bald.



I want kinky and nappy hair help please?

TIME... The perm will have to grow out, and yes you will have to cut the permed ends off. You may want to try braids, twist, or straw sets to help you grow the permed ends off until your natural hair has grown out to a comfortable length for you to ut off those permed ends. Hair (no matter what race you are) grows about 1/2 an inch a month. as long as you focus on maintaining healthy hair, your natural hair will be back before you know it. I cut off all my hair 2.5 years ago, and now my hair is halfway down my back.

No comments:

Post a Comment