Thursday, July 30, 2009

I have kinky/nappy hair I want to straighten it what do I do?

I washed it yesterday put grease and all that good stuff



Right now what I'm working with is a blowdryer



curling iron, a comb and a brush



What can I do with these materials to help straighten my hair and leave it soft and silky like I just got a perm?



I have kinky/nappy hair I want to straighten it what do I do?

Like the first person said, perms make your hair curly. We, as black people, get relaxers, not perms.



But for your question, you can blowdry your hair to smooth it a bit, but you really need a flat iron to make it "soft and silky." Nappy hair won't have the same look and texture as relaxed hair. As a natural woman too, I know from experience. Since you don't have a flat iron, after you dry your hair try to smooth it out with the curling iron. Do it in small sections though. Brushing my hair leaves it puffy so if you have that same problem then use your comb not your brush. Good luck!



I have kinky/nappy hair I want to straighten it what do I do?

first off a perm is curly so I'm not sure what you want, but to straighten use chi iron guard on hair first this will protect it from heat and use a flat iron you need to have it really dry first to do this. take your time if it's black hair it can take time to get it really straight and don't use grease on it when straighting. hope this helps

No comments:

Post a Comment