Thursday, July 30, 2009

Getting rid of nappy hair????

hello there,



i am a 17 white male. i am growing my hair out, but its still short. the top of my head has straight hair, the back of my head has straight hair... but the sides of my head have frizzy nappy hair! i really hate it cause it looks like i have velcro on my head. does anyone know how i can get rid of this nappy hair and make it straight??? once its a little bit longer my barber said she can chemically straighten but id rather not do it if i can make my nappy hair straight



thanks alot!!!



Getting rid of nappy hair????

Well there are some straightening shampoos. I wouldn't jump to get it chemically straightened, that burns like heck, and you probably have an extremely sensitive scalp, also, if any of the chemical straightener gets on your fine or straight hair and doesn't get washed immediately the hair will dissolve and fall out. Try some anti-frizz serum or hair oil. and then, if all of that doesn't work, go get it chemically straightened. But be warned, chemical straightening only works till your hair grows out, then you need to straighten it again, especially since your hair is so short.



Getting rid of nappy hair????

I rarely have nappy hair and the only way I get rid of nappy sides is cutting it. The reason I rarely have nappy hair is because I'm a Biracial. You can try to comb it on the way your waves are.

No comments:

Post a Comment