Thursday, July 30, 2009

How do I get my hair..........?

u know like on shampoo comercials where the girls' hair looks perfect?



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eqivLYYOy...



well i'm trying really hair to get my hair like that.



one of my friends is hispanic and has curly hair, but when she straightens it it looks just like that.



my hair is half way curly-half way nappy so if you could PLEASE tell me what products to use i would be soooo greatful



(ps. price doesn't matter, and if it helps i live where the humidity is very high)



How do I get my hair..........?

If you dont like your curly hair you can buy a ceramic hair straightener which will make your hair pin thin and shiny



http://www.beautyexpress.ca/item783.htm



(this is the best straightener I have ever used)



Or if you want your hair to be permanently straight, get it chemically straightened but I wouldnt recommend it since Im sure you want to wear it curly sometimes. Chemically straightening your hair can really damage it



How do I get my hair..........?

Paul Mitchell sells a heat spray that is also humidity resistant. You need heat protection anyway. Also use Paul Mitchell's Gloss Drops and flat iron it. You will be amazed. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment