Thursday, July 30, 2009

Kinky hair ....?

ok im 14 of mexican descent as far as i kno im not sure about my moms side at all i was wondering why i have had thick straight hair all my life but lately its been nappy like if i havent combed it or taken a bath for a long time my hair has always been short about 2 inches long ive been letting my hair grow for a bout a 4 months and ever since it got to about 4 inches long it got real kinky i never put styling stuff in it i wash it 1 to 2 times a day do i lack vitamins do i need to see a doctor i like it its pretty cool but no one in my family has kinky hair just wavy so does any one have an idea of why its like this any tips if somethings wrong with me heres a picture of a girl with hair like mine http://media.nowpublic.com/images/c0/2/c...



Much appreciated



Kinky hair ....?

your only 14 so your getting your permanent hair texture. nothing can change your hair unless it's burnt by hair chemical's that's the only thing that can make your hair kinky other then being born with it. it doesnt matter if your mom or dad has kinky hair or not. what about your grand parent's aunt's or uncle's. check them out. here's how i know



i am irish and portuguese and my children's father is dominican black and indian. my mom is irish with straight hair, the children's father has kinky hair i have a soft curly hair. my oldest son has kinky hair. my middle child has a soft curl just like mine. and my youngest son has absolutely straight hair not a single wave.



so you see every one in your family play's a role in your gentic's. so once again do a search to see if anyone else in your family has kinky hair.



there are thing's you can do for kinky hair just consult a hair dresser. or maybe a friend who has the same hair as you.



Kinky hair ....?

Ask sanjaya maybe he can help ya



Kinky hair ....?

maybe use some gel to control it



an washing it everyday or twice a day will make it dry

No comments:

Post a Comment