Wednesday, July 22, 2009

I want to grow my hair out long, but...?

I want to grow my hair as long as it can get and I can get a hairstyle that really suits me. Im mixed,(even though that has nothing to do with it) with 1/4 puerto rican and the 3/4 black but i do look half, I have soft hair but its not really strait or nappy. My grandma cut my hair and its on my lower middle neck. Am I doing the right thing by cutting it? How can I grow it out to my shoulders possibly? What can I get for my hair or make for my hair's growth? I really don't want to wear braids all the time, or a bun. it was longer when i was a toddler but then i discovered scissors and i cut my hair, alot of times. I also got a bad perm not too long ago but it grew back. What can I do to my hair to make it grow?! Please help.



I want to grow my hair out long, but...?

Here are some tips to make it grow.



I am an African American and got a perm and then it went to my shoulders and now I'm trying to grow it, I had in braids and then I took them out and my hair was past my shoulders, I'm getting them right back in. Hair is suppose to grow 6 inches every YEAR.



It grows about 1/2 inch about a month, at least thats the rate for African American hair.



Anywho........................... to grow hair faster do the following:



Eat a good diet



use doo Gro and motions shampoo(Works)



Braids help(Really Works!!!!)



Eat protien such as eggs



go to bed at a good time



take biotin pills, I take them and get new growth every week.(Really Works)



Eat vitamin B



be patient



trim hair 4-8 weeks



when you wake up finger comb your hair, then regular comb. Comb from the bottom up.



Sleep on a silk pillow.



Wash hair 2 times a week, deep condition



massage scalp with oil.



dont dye, perm, or use any heat on head, it causes stress to hair and it'll break off. (Works)



Drink 8 glasses of water a day and drink milk.



If you follow the following tips you will see an improvement in your nails, skin, and HAIR. You'll see an improvment in about a month or before for hair.



Hope this helped ya!!!!!!!! BYE :) 閳绢櫄T



I want to grow my hair out long, but...?

make sure to trim the dead ends off ur hair---it grows slow but you should have 6 or more inches in a years time--use the proper hair products and brush thru every night



I want to grow my hair out long, but...?

im african american also. i hair is almost to the middle of my back. i grew my hair out by trimming my ends regualrly and i stayed a way from harsh chemicals. i wore my hair kinda natrual . i dont have coarse hair. so i just wet in and added hair mousse to define the curls. and added gel to the front to hold my egdes down.



I want to grow my hair out long, but...?

Pebbles,You must give your hair time to grow. Also,Just wash it,Comb it,Style it as you wish. As long as you keep it clean,It will grow on it's own. Cutting it won't harm it any either. The more you cut your hair,The more it will grow back. But cutting it will just make it shorter for a while. I only wish I had hair like that. My hair just grows and grows and grows. I hope I have helped you in some way. If not,I am very very sorry. Now,Have a goodnight and enjoy yourself. Bye for now,Pebbles.



I want to grow my hair out long, but...?

Rub olive oil into the scalp and massage to promote hair growth or else massage the scalp with egg yolk, leave for 1 hour and wash. Try http://solutionsforhairgrowth.blogspot.c... for more remedies and details.



I want to grow my hair out long, but...?

hair growth, make your hair healthier and provide all the vital elements for fast growing, stronger, and beautiful hair.To Know more about your hair http://tipsfromruby-hairgrow.blogspot.co... will help you.

No comments:

Post a Comment