Wednesday, July 22, 2009

I'm Mixed, but why do i have nappy hair?

im black and white, why do i have nappy hair even though i am mixed, whats wrong, did black take over or something, lol, really though



here's me



http://s244.photobucket.com/albums/gg5/P...



Note: my hair does get a lot curly when i wet it though, i just wish my hair was a bit more nicer like my mom, but i have obama hair lol ^_^



I'm Mixed, but why do i have nappy hair?

ohhhhmygod i LOVE carmel babies!!!!! you are so friggin cute you are gunna be a heartbreaker!! My bf is black and im white and i always think we would make the cutest kids because we both have curly hair! don't break to many hearts when you grow up lil man!



I'm Mixed, but why do i have nappy hair?

Because its the hair God gave you...



I would smack you if you weren't so CUTE . :)



I'm Mixed, but why do i have nappy hair?

Curly hair is a more dominant trait. Sorry to tell you, but it is. Same with darker hair/eyes. Basically, when you're genes and traits were developing, the straighter ( white) gene was over ridden by the curlier (black) gene because the gene is dominant. Nuff said.

No comments:

Post a Comment