Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Prmbs with hair?

my hair is rough and nappy i hate doing my hair i just wrap it up and leave i sometimes dont like washing my hair but i still want to keep my hair healthy im grduating soon so send me pictures of how i should do my hair



Prmbs with hair?

I can't send pictures, but here are some suggestions: Go to a hair dresser and let them straighten your hair out. It will probably require moisturizing and a slight cut, but you'll feel better about how it looks and you'll feel better about yourself in general. Styles I would recommend: If your hair length is shoulder-length or longer, a french twist never goes out of style, it's easy, and it's elegant. If it's short, try parting your hair on one side. Curl it under all the way around with small rollers or a curling iron. Both styles are easy, with the right hair length and a little hair spray for holding. Depending on your length and hair texture, you MAY or MAY NOT need bobby pins to slightly hold the french twist.



Prmbs with hair?

you definetly need to wash your hair. only clean hair grows not dirty hair. try using the garneir frutis shapoo and conditioner , it works good for rough , nappy hair and it stops breakage so your hair will grow. it also leaves your hair soft and shiny and healthy. also try the garneir frutis leave in conditioner. good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment