Sunday, July 26, 2009

I have curly and straight hair. why?

my hair is really curly on the outside all around my head, espescially in the front, and in the middle of my head its wavy after i wash and dry it but after about 8-10 hrs it turns straight but the curls are still in place.my hair used to be just plain straight and silky, now its turning nappy. whats going on with my hair? is it turning curly? cuz if it is its taking quite a while. and now i noticed that the front and back are more curly than before



I have curly and straight hair. why?

FLAUNT IT!



I have curly and straight hair. why?

It could be that its growing longer. Usually when hair grows longer, it changes the style.= ]閳?br>I have curly and straight hair. why?



if your a teen you might be going through puberty. and your hair is turning curlier little by little. your not the only one this happens to.



I have curly and straight hair. why?

that happened to me when i cut my hair short. then i let it grow loong again and now it curly. (it used to be super straight)



I have curly and straight hair. why?

Maybe your hair is just changing. If you don't like it curly then get a special shampoo that doesn't make it curly and uae a straightener.

No comments:

Post a Comment