Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Waves for nappy, thick, hair?

I am a black male with nappy, thick, shaved hair and I have been trying to get 360 waves for about 2 weeks now but nothing has worked so far. What are the best products to use to get waves. Be very discriptive. thanx in advance



Waves for nappy, thick, hair?

I'm a black man and I have 360 waves in my hair and all I do is wear a Du Rag when I go to sleep and take it off when I get up. I have really curly hair. since u dont u should use some products to get natural waves



Waves for nappy, thick, hair?

Can you be descriptive, I haven't got a clue what your talking about



Waves for nappy, thick, hair?

Go to a barber shop and get someone to cut the waves in your hair. I had my cousin who is a barber to do my hair like that last year.



Waves for nappy, thick, hair?

First, please don't refer to your hair as nappy! If your hair is very coarse and doesn't have a nstural wave pattern, you may need to texturize (lightly relax) your hair. You can get a mild relaxer and comb it through your hair. DO NOT ALLOW THE HAIR TO GET STRAIGHT. As you comb through your hair you will notice it forming a slight wave pattern which will get straighter and straighter the longer you leave it in. I would advise doing the comb through for 3-5minutes depending on your hair texture. You probably should go get it done professionally.



Waves for nappy, thick, hair?

I really, really, really like a natural look. Good luck with your project, but when you get tired, realize there are some people out here who probably like the way you are.



Waves for nappy, thick, hair?

With course hair it takes a minute. I'm sure that you already have a natural boarshead brush (brown with natural bristles). You must cut your hair in a very low ceasar cut and continually brush your hair forward. Make sure the cut remains low with a good line. An S curl will give you a curl look but it sounds like you just want waves. Apply pomade found in the ethnic section for haircare in any drugstore or in a black neighborhood store. Don't put too much on but keep the hair moist. Good luck and good patience. I understand how you feel. It's better than being bald. I'm happy to be nappy.

No comments:

Post a Comment