Sunday, July 26, 2009

Can you describe "nappy" hair?

What does the word nappy mean to you? Then state your race please. Thank you.



Can you describe "nappy" hair?

I sleep a lot so my hair is flatten on one side so with all these naps I get nappy hair ........I'm white



Can you describe "nappy" hair?

Upkempt, uncombed, windblown, full of tangles.



White.



Can you describe "nappy" hair?

dude nappy or kinky like afro dat's da description. and no i ain't got nappy hair..... my race? white middle eastern



Can you describe "nappy" hair?

Dry, matted together and full of tangles that not even a metal comb can get through it. My race? I'm a total melting pot! I'm black, Cherokee, Iroquois, and possibly hispainic.



Can you describe "nappy" hair?

small curly hair different from head hair and one i would not expose in public



Can you describe "nappy" hair?

teeny , tiny, little , itty, bitty, tight curls. so tight they are corkscrewed to the head (or body); they can turn into almost like dreads. (just ask my dog. lol!)



naps can also be tangles or diapers.



i am american indian and i have a maltese.



Can you describe "nappy" hair?

Beautiful. Tight, kinky curls. I love my naps. I am black.



Can you describe "nappy" hair?

To me: Nappy refers only to the appearance the hair. Meaning it looks course, kinky, tangled, etc., but it can feel a lot different.



And I'm black.



Can you describe "nappy" hair?

Nappy is course hair and the the curl pattern is really tight.



Black

No comments:

Post a Comment