Sunday, July 26, 2009

Softer hair?

I'm mixed (white/black), and my hair isn't the texture of a black person's hair (It's softer, not nappy), but not quite as soft as a white person's hair. It's hard to explain. My hair is naturally curly. Anyways, is there any way to get my hair softer, and easier to move, etc.? I'd really prefer NOT to use all that oily crap. I use it sometimes, and I hate it. Is there a shampoo perfect for this, and/or home remedies? I currently use Head %26amp; Shoulders. I know this question sounds stupid, but I'd REALLY like to know!!! Thank you!!!!



Softer hair?

You should use a nice hydrating shampoo and conditioner. Try Matrix Sleek, or something like it if you dont wanna spend a lot of money. If you condition then put a small amount of anti-frizz/silkening serum in your hair such as Biosilk Silk Therapy it should be good to go:)



Softer hair?

brushing it alot helps, i use conditioner thats in a green bottle, i forgot what its called but i really like it

No comments:

Post a Comment