Sunday, July 26, 2009

Hair Problems?

My hair is really coarse and nappy, not soft at all, just kinky and frizzy. I haven't dyed it or done any chemical stuff to it for 2 years and it's still like this. I want to wear my hair down, but it takes me so long to straighten it.I use Redken All Soft Shampoo and Conditioner, which I heard is the best, but nothing seems to help. Any advice?



Hair Problems?

nah, trust me. My hair is like that too. u shuld use luster pink hair line. It is madd good



Hair Problems?

i wore my natural hair for 18months before i decided to loc it......I would suggest a good shampoo and conditioner.......Bed head Moisture Maniac.....or Dove intense moisture.....i use both on my duaghter's hair......Also there is this thing called Curly Pudding....that i heard is knock your socks off great for curly hair.....Check the link below.



Peace



Hair Problems?

try garnier frutic sleek and shine shampoo and conditioner and molding gel cream or you could go to a hair dresser and get it permed straight wich would cost abot 30-40$



Hair Problems?

i suggest using aussi 3 minuate miracle conditioner everyday..and rise with cold water.



Hair Problems?

omg i have the same problem but their is one thing that can probily help it head and shoulders and their are diffrent kinds and the kind i use is it's a two in one and it's called smoth and silky u should try it...it works for me!



Hair Problems?

A lot of your hair issues could be related to your diet as well. If you don't eat a well balanced diet with lots of veggies and lean proteins, it can make your hair weak. Hope that helps.



Hair Problems?

If you want a permanent solution, you can get Japanese Hair Straightening (also known as Thermal Reconditioning) done. It's expensive, but lasts for several months and will give your hair a nice, smooth texture.



Hair Problems?

Hi..Ur hair problem is common one . U need to use olive oil %26amp; almond oil before going to bed...Use Loreal shampoo for softening ur hair....



Hair Problems?

just straighten your hair with a relaxer... it may not be the healtyest thing for your hair, but atleast your hair looks healthy!

No comments:

Post a Comment