Friday, July 24, 2009

I am a mixed raced man trying to lock my hair,?

so i know blacks hair locks pretty easy, and i know white peoples hair has a hard time locking.



well i am mixed,



my hair is not " truly nappy" but is very very coarse. and curly.



but at the same time its some what streight, but not like white peoples hair.



so tell me, how can i get my hair to lock,



i just love dreds and the way the look, and they are somewhat easy to take care of.



so agine i am mixed, with crazy hair. how can i get it to lock



I am a mixed raced man trying to lock my hair,?

You have to plait your hair, kinda like the look David Beckham used to have, and just let the hair grow. Everytime the hair grows to long undue it and plait it over again with thicker braids. Eventually, it will start to lock.

No comments:

Post a Comment