Friday, July 24, 2009

PLEASE HELP!!!! what gell should i use for my course hair? PLEASE?

Im using my friends account thats why the avatar is white...but im black and i have long, thick, curly hair. Its certainly not Nappy. I have had it relaxed but the first few inches of my hair are in the natural state since it has grown out.



I loove how my hair looks straight out of the shower. Its thinner with a nice lose curl. Soon after it frizzes and poofs out. I've used gels like LA LOOKS Loreal Dep Garnier Fructice Cocunut OiL and all types of hairspray..



how can i get that hard holding look for my hair without it frizzing and getting thiNk and nastly looking. That "scrunched" look, Any advice for hair products i can get at the DRUG STORE?



PLEASE HELP!!!! what gell should i use for my course hair? PLEASE?

the kind i use is tresemme gel but it goes fast bc i use alot %26amp; the bottle is small.i use more hairspray now bc it holds better than gel. i use beyond the zone in the blue can %26amp; use a diffuser %26amp; also a heat protectant. im sure u can go to like cvs %26amp; get cheap gel in big tubs that work just as well. that is what i used on my manikan in beauty school %26amp; it worked rly well even though the hair on it was horrid.



PLEASE HELP!!!! what gell should i use for my course hair? PLEASE?

Let's Jam extra hold works really good. Try that and see



PLEASE HELP!!!! what gell should i use for my course hair? PLEASE?

i have that same exact problem i love the way my hair looks straight out of the shower to my hair is the same exact type as yours very thick and curly. the gel that i have now is LA LOOKS . but i dont use gel only here is what i do every mornin



- i wash my hair and leave a little conditoiner in so it is easy to comb out.



-after shower i comb it out with a sturdy knot brush.



- then i put a whole bunch of gel in it then i hair spray it!



that is how i get the scrunched look and it comes out soo cute and it looks like your hair is still wet

No comments:

Post a Comment