Friday, July 24, 2009

How can I get that Ice T hair look without perming/hot combing?

Hi folks, I've seen this question answered on here before but i am hoping for a better answer than what I've seen. I am a black male with hybrid hair that isn't as nappy or as straight as it could be. I want to get my hair to look similar to Ice T's from Law and Order SVU, but I don't want to perm or hot comb and I don't think he does. I want it to have a moist look that's combable and I want to avoid friz. I use Cantu Hair Conditioner which helps, but I was wondering if anyone knows of a product or method that may work even better.



Suggestions?



How can I get that Ice T hair look without perming/hot combing?

You might try a flat iron. Make sure you condition before applying heat. Thats how you get that "not dry" look. They have particular products that are used specifically for styling with heat tools. (I use the Bed Head Flat Iron spray, followed by a cibu after styling mist... the cibu is expensive, but worth it for my hair, which absorbs moisture)

No comments:

Post a Comment