Friday, July 24, 2009

How do i make my hair straighter if i allready have a perm in it?

I need to know this because tomorrow i go back to school and my hair is really kinda nappy . .but i have like a curly perm in it but i want it to be straighter.How can i do that without re-perming it or straightening it?



HELP PLEASE!!



How do i make my hair straighter if i allready have a perm in it?

HOLD Your Hair "Taunt" with a Brush; While at tHE SAME TIME Blow Drying Your Hair



BEST WISHES



How do i make my hair straighter if i allready have a perm in it?

hi



well you could wash it in the morning and use different smoothing products on it it you dont have these you could blow dry and brush at the same time holding and running your brush under you hair and you dryer on top of the brush and this will help it control it a little and then try to strighten



i hope this helps

No comments:

Post a Comment