Wednesday, July 22, 2009

What to do with my hair?

I'm too worried to do anything with it right now. I used to perm my hair, but I've been natural for 2-3 years. I occasionally braid my hair with extensions, but that only breaks my hair. So I have this spongey, nappy, curly and thick brown hair (looks nightmare-ish when unkept). The last hairstyle I did was braiding my hair. After I took out the braids, I noticed that strands of my hair were coming out by the follicle. Sometimes 1-2 to 5-6 each time I went through it. I became so afraid to comb the hair, so I went to my hairdresser, and she combed it out and pressed it (not a wise thing to do). Now my is a bit thinner, but it keeps the thick hair look. Sometimes the hair comes out by the follicle, but only if I comb it. I'm to stressed out to know what to do with it, and school is coming up so...yeah.



While I had the braids on, in the front of my scalp, there was a painful little bump in the front of my head. Hair came out a bit from there, but its now gone. Someone help me out!



What to do with my hair?

Good over RDA supplements like USANA essentials and their omega..dove beautifully clean shampoo and conditioner and Biolageé–³?Shielding Shine Mist ~_^



What to do with my hair?

Try these products:\



http://www.mixedchicks.net/?gclid=CP7rtr...



Read this article:



http://www.mktgsols.com/images/pdf/ca12....



The hair cutting technique they describe of "carving and slicing if you can find stylist that has learned it will go a long way to. This is not the same as razor cutting.



This the salon that it originated very good, but also expensive



they are training stylists for other salons to do this technique see if they know of one in your area.



http://www.mktgsols.com/images/pdf/ca12....

No comments:

Post a Comment